The Penners

The Penners
Jaxon, Irvin, Mari & Leah

Sunday 12 June 2011

Our Pledge Card Information

YES! I want to partner with the Penner Family in the ministry God is calling them to.


I want to commit to the Penner’s prayer support team.
I would like to make a one-time gift of: $25 $50 $100 $__________
I want to commit to supporting the Penner Family with a monthly gift of: $__________
I would like my monthly gift to be deducted monthly from my bank account using monthly electronic funds transfers. (For this option, please attach a
voided cheque, and check below whether you would like these funds to be deducted on the 2nd or 17th of each month.)
I want my bank to pay to YUGO Ministries the amount shown above on either the
2nd
17th
This authorization is the same as if I had personally signed a cheque and will remain in effect until I notify YUGO ministries that I wish to change this
agreement.
Signed: __________________________________________________________
Name: ____________________________________________________________
Address: __________________________________________________________
E-mail: ____________________________________________________________
YUGO Ministries
PO Box 231
St. Albert, AB
Canada T8N 1N3
YUGOMinistries@cruzinternet.com
In compliance with CRA regulations all gifts are received as unconditional donations to YUGO ministries.
They are under the ultimate control of YUGO’s Board of Directors, which establishes policies for their use.

No comments:

Post a Comment