The Penners

The Penners
Jaxon, Irvin, Mari & Leah

Monday 28 November 2011

November 28th Day One Drive towards Mexico

Hello there everyone!!
     You know how when you are excited about something you can not sleep as you usually would. Well it was no different for me Sunday night, but not only was it myself that was going through this, my friend Mike who I am travelling with had the same kind of night.
     I was up at 4:00 A.M. and just could not get back to sleep so I just made sure that everything was packed up, and just sat around because I told Mike I would pick him up at 7:30 A.M. I left the house early, went and sat outside A&W in Martensville for 45 minutes until they opened and picked up a bacon and egger for Mike and I.
    I got to Langham where Mike was staying at 7:30 on the nose, when Mike got in the car he said that he was up at 4:00 A.M. and sent me a message on facebook that if I was up we could leave then. Go figure the one day I do not go on my computer when I am up we could have left 3 hours sooner....
    We had a great day one!! The weather was great, the roads were great, we made it to Butte, Montana a 11 hour drive. Your prayers have made a difference, please keep praying as we continue tomorrow morning.


     There were many opportunities to take pictures as we drove, above are just a few of them..
   
Tomorrow we are off to Mesquite, Nevada I just wanted to update you on some 


prayer requests we have for day 2.




1. For safe travel with good roads and good weather, that the wildlife would 

stay in the fields, ditches, mountains and off the highways.

2. For Mike and I to be alert as we drive, and that we will know when to call it a 

day.

3. Mountain driving tomorrow so for super great weather for travelling.

Thanks again and God Bless!!

Irv

No comments:

Post a Comment