The Penners

The Penners
Jaxon, Irvin, Mari & Leah

Monday 19 December 2011

Prison Ministry Update and Prayer Request

Well it looks like Wednesday December 21st will be the day I (Irv) will be going into the prison with Ivan, and Ivan is allowing me the opportunity to share God's Word with the men in prison. Please pray that God would grant me wisdom and discernment and that He would be preparing the hearts of both the inmates and myself to be obedient to Him. This is a gift of God to be allowed to go into the prison and share His Word. I would be lying if I said I am not at all nervous, but as the people of God pray together God can remove all fear and doubt and replace it with confidence in Him.
     I want to thank all of you that are on our prayer support team, this is where we team up as servants of God working to expand the kingdom of God. Your prayers for safety each and every day make a difference in my families well being here in Mexico, and I want to thank you for the time you take out of your day to remember us in prayer.
     Making a difference for God for His Glory as we team with you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment