The Penners

The Penners
Jaxon, Irvin, Mari & Leah

Monday 16 January 2012

Different Kind Of Security

Well, Leah and I drove down to the store at the bottom of the hill ( El Florida ) to purchase some eggs and bread. As we entered the front door there was someone coming out which being polite I moved out of the way and as I did I felt something brush against something. Then as a natural instinct I put my hand down to move what was brushing my leg and there it was.....The barrel of this big ol' gun held by this mean looking security guard. What a funny feeling, I worked as a security guard in Canada and did I get a big ol' gun....NO...so yup things are a bit different here in Mexico.....Just thought I would share a funny story with everyone....

1 comment:

  1. Something brush against my leg.....not something brush against something....opps

    ReplyDelete