The Penners

The Penners
Jaxon, Irvin, Mari & Leah

Sunday 7 October 2012

              Hola mi amigos! (Hello my friends!) My dad asked if I would do my part, and here it is!
          John 10:10 "; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." To some, life is a puzzle. Maybe a balancing act, or "normal:. Put your family in a car and live like gypsies for a month/ the word you would use to describe life is CRAZY. For us, that would be crazy in a good way. Crazy because of the kilometers we put on our Equinox, crazy because of the number of new people and friends we met and crazy because of Crazy Love. This life we live is an adventure, as would any other Christian put it, and that's how God planned it for us. 

          I feel an intimate relationship with my Father, resulting in His love pouring through me. I thank Him for all of the opportunities I had on this trip, and being back home makes me realize that sometime you slow down life, and see how blessed you really are. Not only did I love fellow brothers and sisters by encouraging them with my stories and realities of Mexico, but in return Christ put people in my path to brighten my day, to teach me and to share in His love. Isn't it indescribable, letting God lead and guide and drive your life?
Thank-you for your prayers and support; be encouraged, as the circle of prayer between us never breaks!

Leah Penner

No comments:

Post a Comment